Best Way To Get Back Virginity




I am 26 years male. I am masturbating since 8 years. I would like to regain strength during sex. What kind of pills or spray should I take which is easily available in Hyderabad.

In: General Health Asked By: [2 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

Take Bluze capsules twice a day with milk or water after meal for 3-4 months. And massage with Mast Mood Oil. Buying details sent to your email id.

Answers Answered By: ayurvedresearch [2686 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

 Herbal Supplements and Products
ED Pills PE Pills Shilajit Safed Musli Mast Mood Oil
Erectile Dysfunction Nocturnal Emission/ Nightfall Shilajit Libido Safed Musli Aphrodisiac Erection Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Stherb Lady Secret Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Supplement Pain Relief Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Vaginal Tightening Cream Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis Relief Oil
Diabetes Supplement Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Stherb Butea Superba Gel Butea Superba Capsule
Diabetes / Glycosuria Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Erection Gel Premature Ejaculation