Can I take Shilajit medicines without any doctor advice?




Sir, I am suffering from sexual weakness from last one year. I have done much masturbation and now my penis has become so much weak. It now leaks semen all the time and its nerves are also hurting. Which product of Shilajit I should take and for how long time?

In: Sexual Problems Asked By: [3 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

Herbal products are non-prescription medicines and do not require doctors prescription. In your case, we suggest you to take NF Cure capsules and Shilajit to cure sexual weakness caused due to semen leakage problem. NF Cure capsule is the product of choice for those suffering from leakage problem as it is made of potent herbs and rare natural nutrients that are beneficial in healing the injured or damaged organs due to excessive hand practice and strengthen male reproductive organs naturally. NF Cure capsules and Shilajit if taken for long term also enhance male stamina, performance and power.

You can read more about NF Cure capsules and Shilajit at

We welcome further queries.

Answers Answered By: ayurvedresearch [2686 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

 Herbal Supplements and Products
ED Pills PE Pills Shilajit Safed Musli Mast Mood Oil
Erectile Dysfunction Nocturnal Emission/ Nightfall Shilajit Libido Safed Musli Aphrodisiac Erection Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Stherb Lady Secret Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Supplement Pain Relief Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Vaginal Tightening Cream Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis Relief Oil
Diabetes Supplement Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Stherb Butea Superba Gel Butea Superba Capsule
Diabetes / Glycosuria Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Erection Gel Premature Ejaculation