Can You Help Me Out




I’m 24 and my problem is when I have sex, I discharge soon and I get a pain on back, so if you can tell what treatment should I go for and how to pay the amount.

In: Sexual Health Asked By: [3 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

Take Lawax Capsules and Vital M-40 for 2-3 months to treat your PE problem. For buying procedure, please tell us your location.

Answers Answered By: ayurvedresearch [2686 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

 Herbal Supplements and Products
ED Pills PE Pills Shilajit Safed Musli Mast Mood Oil
Erectile Dysfunction Nocturnal Emission/ Nightfall Shilajit Libido Safed Musli Aphrodisiac Erection Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Stherb Lady Secret Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Supplement Pain Relief Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Vaginal Tightening Cream Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis Relief Oil
Diabetes Supplement Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Stherb Butea Superba Gel Butea Superba Capsule
Diabetes / Glycosuria Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Erection Gel Premature Ejaculation