How To Stop Involuntary Ejaculation?




Hi I am 25 year old. From last 2 years I am suffering from involuntary ejaculation. It is very embarrassing as it often happens in public and the amount of fluid that comes out seems much more than when I have sex or masturbate. It makes me very embarrassing. Also while speaking over phone for long time its leaks.

Please suggest me on this.


In: Sexual Problems Asked By: [2 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

Take NF Cure and Shilajit for 3-4 months regularly. Dose: 1-1 capsule each twice a day with milk or water.

Please tell us your location, so we can assist you better on how to buy.

Answers Answered By: ayurvedresearch [2686 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

 Herbal Supplements and Products
ED Pills PE Pills Shilajit Safed Musli Mast Mood Oil
Erectile Dysfunction Nocturnal Emission/ Nightfall Shilajit Libido Safed Musli Aphrodisiac Erection Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Stherb Lady Secret Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Supplement Pain Relief Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Vaginal Tightening Cream Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis Relief Oil
Diabetes Supplement Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Stherb Butea Superba Gel Butea Superba Capsule
Diabetes / Glycosuria Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Erection Gel Premature Ejaculation