Is There Any Treatment For Male Impotence?




I am 39 years old. I was masturbated during 15 years to 18 years. From 17 years stated nocturnal emissions. I pressed my organ horizontally on bed. Now my organ is weakened no erections. Is there any chance to regain my erections?

In: Erectile Dysfunction Asked By: [2 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

You can take Booster Capsules for your erection problem. If you are facing nocturnal emission presently, you need to take NF Cure capsules and Shilajit capsules for 2-3 months first and then Booster capsules for 1-2 months for your impotence problem.

Answers Answered By: ayurvedresearch [2686 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

 Herbal Supplements and Products
ED Pills PE Pills Shilajit Safed Musli Mast Mood Oil
Erectile Dysfunction Nocturnal Emission/ Nightfall Shilajit Libido Safed Musli Aphrodisiac Erection Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Stherb Lady Secret Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Supplement Pain Relief Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Vaginal Tightening Cream Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis Relief Oil
Diabetes Supplement Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Stherb Butea Superba Gel Butea Superba Capsule
Diabetes / Glycosuria Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Erection Gel Premature Ejaculation