- General Health
- Men's Health
- Women's Health
Find a Question:
Low Platelets And Low Calcium
My recent blood results showed low calcium and low platelets. I am 32, non smoker, normal weight and have no known health problems. The bloods were taken as I have been having palpitations/irregular heartbeat for a few weeks now. I’ve been told that low platelets appears to be normal for me, as bloods done in 2008 showed an even lower platelet level. I’m wondering if this might be causing the fatigue I suffer from and which supplements would be best to increase my platelets/calcium and if there are any ‘all rounder’ that I should be taking?
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- Herbal Treatment For Penile Curvature To Enhance Semen Volume In Men on
- How To Overcome Masturbation Effects With Herbal Remedies? on
- Herbal Remedies To Increase Penile Size In A Natural Manner on
- Can I Take NF Cure, Shilajit And Vital M-40 Capsules Together? on
- How To Buy NF Cure And Shilajit Capsules Online? on
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!