My Biggest Problem




I am a 16 year boy. I live in Pakistan. I do hand practice since 2 years. But now I leave it, but you know what the problems with me are, whenever I do any kind of sexy talk there is semen leakage, and at night when I am sleeping, sometimes 2 times a week. I am very tense because of it please help me GOD ALMIGHTY bless you.

In: Sexual Problems Asked By: [2 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

For semen leakage we would recommend you to use Shilajit and NF Cure capsules for 3-4 months.

Read more about these at

We do not ship our products in Pakistan.


Answers Answered By: ayurvedresearch [2686 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

 Herbal Supplements and Products
ED Pills PE Pills Shilajit Safed Musli Mast Mood Oil
Erectile Dysfunction Nocturnal Emission/ Nightfall Shilajit Libido Safed Musli Aphrodisiac Erection Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Stherb Lady Secret Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Supplement Pain Relief Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Vaginal Tightening Cream Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis Relief Oil
Diabetes Supplement Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Stherb Butea Superba Gel Butea Superba Capsule
Diabetes / Glycosuria Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Erection Gel Premature Ejaculation

Star Points Scale

Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!

Grey Sta Levelr [1 - 25 Grey Star Level]
Green Star Level [26 - 50 Green Star Level]
Blue Star Level [51 - 500 Blue Star Level]
Orange Star Level [501 - 5000 Orange Star Level]
Red Star Level [5001 - 25000 Red Star Level]
Black Star Level [25001+ Black Star Level]


NF Cure Capsules
Shilajit ES