Over Masturbation Problems




Sir, I have been masturbating since a long time. Now I am suffering from ED. I don’t have semen leakage but last time I kissed my GF, my sperms came out in a huge amount. Which medicine should I refer? I am too confused between shilajit and shilajit ES. Also I am confused between NF Cure and Bluze capsules. Please also tell me how I can purchase it from chemist in Delhi, India. Thank you.

In: Erectile Dysfunction Asked By: [2 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

Take Bluze capsules and massage with Mast Mood oil for 2-3 months.

Dose: 1-2 capsules twice a day with milk or water after meal.
Massage with oil once or twice a day gently.

Buying details of these products sent to your email id. Please check and buy accordingly.

Answers Answered By: ayurvedresearch [2686 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

 Herbal Supplements and Products
ED Pills PE Pills Shilajit Safed Musli Mast Mood Oil
Erectile Dysfunction Nocturnal Emission/ Nightfall Shilajit Libido Safed Musli Aphrodisiac Erection Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Stherb Lady Secret Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Supplement Pain Relief Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Vaginal Tightening Cream Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis Relief Oil
Diabetes Supplement Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Stherb Butea Superba Gel Butea Superba Capsule
Diabetes / Glycosuria Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Erection Gel Premature Ejaculation