Treatment for Damaged Penis




Hello Sir

I am Mohsin. I have pain in my male organ because my penis has damaged from inside. It pains when erect and ejaculate early and its curve one side. I don’t have any another problem but only my male organ was injured by my friend hard press. Please what medicine I have to take.

In: Erectile Dysfunction Asked By: [2 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

Hello Mohsin

We suggest you to use Booster capsules and Mast Mood oil for your damaged penis problem. The healing, nourishing and rejuvenating effects of these herbal products will help you in treating the curvature and painful condition of your male organ. Use these herbal products for minimum 3 to 4 months to get maximum benefits from these products. Healing of organs from inside will certainly take some time but if you will use these natural products in a regular and disciplined manner, you will certainly see good result.

To know how Booster capsules and Mast Mood oil will help you to overcome from your health problems, please visit this webpage –

Further queries are welcome.

Answers Answered By: ayurvedresearch [2686 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

 Herbal Supplements and Products
ED Pills PE Pills Shilajit Safed Musli Mast Mood Oil
Erectile Dysfunction Nocturnal Emission/ Nightfall Shilajit Libido Safed Musli Aphrodisiac Erection Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Stherb Lady Secret Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Supplement Pain Relief Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Vaginal Tightening Cream Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis Relief Oil
Diabetes Supplement Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Stherb Butea Superba Gel Butea Superba Capsule
Diabetes / Glycosuria Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Erection Gel Premature Ejaculation