PE, Semen Leakage And Low Motility




I am 37 years old man married since one and a half years. I don’t have kids. I think my symptoms show that I am suffering from PE and semen leakage. There is not much hard erection and proper ejaculation instead I can feel the sperm oozes out. I am afraid whether my sperm is fertile or not.

Can you please suggest the suitable medicine for this? I would also like to know about the privacy in packaging.

Please let me know the following –

How long do I need to take the medicine?
Dosage of the medicine
Price and qty to be purchased
Mode of payment
Number of days for the delivery to Kolkata after the payment

In: Premature Ejaculation Asked By: [4 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

We have already answered all these questions to you in your previous queries. Please refer to these links –

Answers Answered By: ayurvedresearch [2686 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

 Herbal Supplements and Products
ED Pills PE Pills Shilajit Safed Musli Mast Mood Oil
Erectile Dysfunction Nocturnal Emission/ Nightfall Shilajit Libido Safed Musli Aphrodisiac Erection Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Stherb Lady Secret Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Supplement Pain Relief Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Vaginal Tightening Cream Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis Relief Oil
Diabetes Supplement Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Stherb Butea Superba Gel Butea Superba Capsule
Diabetes / Glycosuria Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Erection Gel Premature Ejaculation