Please Help Need Details




Hello, I am so depressed because of loose vagina. I need help. I need to buy Aabab tablets. I am from Pune unmarried my age is 24. I had sex with my boyfriend several times and my vagina has become loose because of it. I can’t enjoy my sex life. Please show me the right and easy way to buy this product. My boyfriend is not satisfied with me. Sorry but I cannot write details. I need help.

In: Vaginal Problems Asked By: [2 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

You are advised to use Aabab tablets. Buying details sent to your email id.

Answers Answered By: ayurvedresearch [2686 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

 Herbal Supplements and Products
ED Pills PE Pills Shilajit Safed Musli Mast Mood Oil
Erectile Dysfunction Nocturnal Emission/ Nightfall Shilajit Libido Safed Musli Aphrodisiac Erection Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Stherb Lady Secret Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Supplement Pain Relief Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Vaginal Tightening Cream Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis Relief Oil
Diabetes Supplement Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Stherb Butea Superba Gel Butea Superba Capsule
Diabetes / Glycosuria Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Erection Gel Premature Ejaculation