Please Advice




I had semen leakage problem which was cured after taking NF Cure, but now I am facing premature ejaculation problem. My penis becomes very sensitive. How do I overcome this? Can this be cured? What steps should I follow to overcome this? Please advice.

In: Sexual Problems Asked By: [21 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

Take Lawax Capsules and Vital M-40 for 2-3 months to cure your PE problem. You can read more information about these at below website link.

Answers Answered By: ayurvedresearch [2686 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

 Herbal Supplements and Products
ED Pills PE Pills Shilajit Safed Musli Mast Mood Oil
Erectile Dysfunction Nocturnal Emission/ Nightfall Shilajit Libido Safed Musli Aphrodisiac Erection Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Stherb Lady Secret Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Supplement Pain Relief Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Vaginal Tightening Cream Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis Relief Oil
Diabetes Supplement Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Stherb Butea Superba Gel Butea Superba Capsule
Diabetes / Glycosuria Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Erection Gel Premature Ejaculation