Sex Issue




Dear Sir,

I am 28 year old. I am suffering from weak erection, premature ejaculation happen in second no sex feeling, my sperm is become like water, sometime I have got ejaculation without erection also and my penis is become very soft. I am also suffering from other health problem like bladder problem, weak vision etc. All these problems started when I started being in more sex daily ejaculation.

From my younger life till now I always do hand practice and watch sexy movies.

Please help me.

In: Sexual Health Asked By: [2 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

Avoid hand practice completely. Try to keep yourself busy in good work rather than being alone and thinking of sexy movies and stories. Don’t watch these types of content.

Take NF Cure and Shilajit for your problems for 3-4 months regularly with milk or water.

1-1 capsule twice a day.


Answers Answered By: ayurvedresearch [2686 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

 Herbal Supplements and Products
ED Pills PE Pills Shilajit Safed Musli Mast Mood Oil
Erectile Dysfunction Nocturnal Emission/ Nightfall Shilajit Libido Safed Musli Aphrodisiac Erection Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Stherb Lady Secret Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Supplement Pain Relief Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Vaginal Tightening Cream Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis Relief Oil
Diabetes Supplement Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Stherb Butea Superba Gel Butea Superba Capsule
Diabetes / Glycosuria Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Erection Gel Premature Ejaculation