Sexual Weakness




I masturbate a lot. I am doing this from my childhood now I am 28 years old and still doing this 2 or 3 times a day. I am facing so many problems due to this. Whenever I think about sex a sticky liquid comes from my dick. I am facing premature ejaculation sex weakness and so many problems. What do you suggest me and how can I get you medicine. I am in Glasgow Scotland.

In: Sexual Health Asked By: [5 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

We would recommend you to take NF Cure + Shilajit ES for 3-4 months regularly. You can buy these from our website. We provide free shipping worldwide.

Dose: 1-1 capsule twice a day with milk or water after meal.

Answers Answered By: ayurvedresearch [2686 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

 Herbal Supplements and Products
ED Pills PE Pills Shilajit Safed Musli Mast Mood Oil
Erectile Dysfunction Nocturnal Emission/ Nightfall Shilajit Libido Safed Musli Aphrodisiac Erection Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Stherb Lady Secret Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Supplement Pain Relief Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Vaginal Tightening Cream Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis Relief Oil
Diabetes Supplement Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Stherb Butea Superba Gel Butea Superba Capsule
Diabetes / Glycosuria Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Erection Gel Premature Ejaculation