What can I take to enlarge my manhood?




What supplements can I take to enlarge my manhood and make me stay longer with my partner in bed? Most importantly enjoying my sex life.

In: Male Enhancement Asked By: [3 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

Hello Quinscent

You can increase your sexual power and stamina naturally and safely by taking a right herbal supplement such as Bluze capsules. The exotic herbs present in Bluze capsule improve blood circulation thus allowing more blood flow to the male genital areas resulting in stronger, harder and bigger erections. Bluze capsule is one of the most powerful premium quality male libido enhancer products that will supercharge your desire and excitement for lovemaking and will allow you to play longer and perform better in bed.

Take one capsule of Bluze twice daily with milk or plain water regularly for 2 to 3 months to get long lasting results. For best result, we suggest you to use Bluze capsule along with regular massage of male organ with Mast Mood oil to increase penile strength and the duration of erection.

You can read more about Bluze capsules at http://www.naturalhealth-supplements.com/herbal-remedy-for-erectile-dysfunction.htm

Answers Answered By: ayurvedresearch [2686 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

 Herbal Supplements and Products
ED Pills PE Pills Shilajit Safed Musli Mast Mood Oil
Erectile Dysfunction Nocturnal Emission/ Nightfall Shilajit Libido Safed Musli Aphrodisiac Erection Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Stherb Lady Secret Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Supplement Pain Relief Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Vaginal Tightening Cream Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis Relief Oil
Diabetes Supplement Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Stherb Butea Superba Gel Butea Superba Capsule
Diabetes / Glycosuria Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Erection Gel Premature Ejaculation