What is the correct medicine to my problem?




I am 28 years unmarried having hand practice habit from 8 years and observed that whenever I watch sex scenes a white liquid (semen) comes out. I am feared to get married. Kindly suggest me is there any medicine which can cure this problem? What is the cost and time to get fit for marriage?

In: Men's Health Asked By: [2 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

We suggest you to use NF Cure and Shilajit capsules regularly for minimum 3 to 4 months to cure your problem of semen leakage. This problem is mainly caused due to weakness in male reproductive system. The herbs and natural nutrients present in NF Cure and Shilajit capsules help in strengthening weak reproductive organs and cure semen leakage problem naturally.

You can read more about NF Cure and Shilajit capsules at http://www.naturalhealth-supplements.com/semen-leakage-treatment.htm

Answers Answered By: ayurvedresearch [2686 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

 Herbal Supplements and Products
ED Pills PE Pills Shilajit Safed Musli Mast Mood Oil
Erectile Dysfunction Nocturnal Emission/ Nightfall Shilajit Libido Safed Musli Aphrodisiac Erection Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Stherb Lady Secret Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Supplement Pain Relief Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Vaginal Tightening Cream Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis Relief Oil
Diabetes Supplement Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Stherb Butea Superba Gel Butea Superba Capsule
Diabetes / Glycosuria Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Erection Gel Premature Ejaculation