What Is The Way To Stop Premature Ejaculation?




I am 20 years old. I had sex with a boy in 15 year. My penis was damaged and a stream of material was continuously emitting from my penis. I consulted with a doctor. He gave me some medicine. I used those for only two days and streaming stops, but this remains a little bit and my heath began to fall down. Now I am feeling very weak. Please recommend me good solution.

In: Premature Ejaculation Asked By: [2 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

We would recommend you to use Shilajit and NF Cure for 3-4 months regularly. You can read more about these at


Answers Answered By: ayurvedresearch [2686 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

 Herbal Supplements and Products
ED Pills PE Pills Shilajit Safed Musli Mast Mood Oil
Erectile Dysfunction Nocturnal Emission/ Nightfall Shilajit Libido Safed Musli Aphrodisiac Erection Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Stherb Lady Secret Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Supplement Pain Relief Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Vaginal Tightening Cream Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis Relief Oil
Diabetes Supplement Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Stherb Butea Superba Gel Butea Superba Capsule
Diabetes / Glycosuria Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Erection Gel Premature Ejaculation