Which Doctor To Consult For Semen Or Sperm Leakage Problem?




Hi Everyone,
I am from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. Can anybody tell me which doctor to consult for semen or sperm leakage problem and address of that doctor in Hyderabad city please? I will be very thank full to you please suggest me please.

In: Men's Health Asked By: [7 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

Here you are getting reply from expert doctor only.

For Semen leakage, we strongly recommend you to use NF Cure and Shilajit for 3-4 months regularly.

For local visit to doctor in Hyderabad, you need to search by yourself carefully.

All the best.

Answers Answered By: ayurvedresearch [2686 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

 Herbal Supplements and Products
ED Pills PE Pills Shilajit Safed Musli Mast Mood Oil
Erectile Dysfunction Nocturnal Emission/ Nightfall Shilajit Libido Safed Musli Aphrodisiac Erection Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Stherb Lady Secret Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Supplement Pain Relief Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Vaginal Tightening Cream Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis Relief Oil
Diabetes Supplement Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Stherb Butea Superba Gel Butea Superba Capsule
Diabetes / Glycosuria Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Erection Gel Premature Ejaculation

Star Points Scale

Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!

Grey Sta Levelr [1 - 25 Grey Star Level]
Green Star Level [26 - 50 Green Star Level]
Blue Star Level [51 - 500 Blue Star Level]
Orange Star Level [501 - 5000 Orange Star Level]
Red Star Level [5001 - 25000 Red Star Level]
Black Star Level [25001+ Black Star Level]


NF Cure Capsules
Shilajit ES