Which Medicine Should I Use To Cure Semen Or Sperm Leakage Problem?




I am 24 years old and I am suffering from semen leakage problem from last 2 weeks. Can anybody suggest me, which medicine should I use to cure my problem as soon as possible?

In: Sexual Health Asked By: [7 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

Use NF Cure capsule, which is one of the finest and most effective herbal remedies for treating semen leakage problem. Take this herbal supplement consistently for 2 to 3 months to get maximum benefits from this herbal product.

For more detail about this product, visit http://www.naturalhealth-supplements.com/semen-leakage-treatment.htm

Answers Answered By: ayurvedresearch [2686 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

 Herbal Supplements and Products
ED Pills PE Pills Shilajit Safed Musli Mast Mood Oil
Erectile Dysfunction Nocturnal Emission/ Nightfall Shilajit Libido Safed Musli Aphrodisiac Erection Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Stherb Lady Secret Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Supplement Pain Relief Oil
Female Libido Enhancer Vaginal Tightening Cream Herbal Hair Oil Arthritis Joint Pain Arthritis Relief Oil
Diabetes Supplement Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Stherb Butea Superba Gel Butea Superba Capsule
Diabetes / Glycosuria Weight Loss Pills Cellulite Cream Erection Gel Premature Ejaculation